Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday 29 September 2011

    do u bring the studio to the shower or vice versa??

    29 September 2011
    Mohammadpur, Dhaka, Bangladesh

    weird question.... but we did face that question and opted for a weird solution..... we decided to bring the shower to the studio.... well, sort of.... my client (Lamisa) was happy as long as she had her hands and body wet and covered in foam.... we only had to make sure that the whole shoot was done within as little time as possible, so that she doesn't catch cold.... she was already suffering from a little bit of that....







    anyway, we did the crazy stuff.... set up the white backdrop to make her float in the frame.... and used the same light setup as the previous shoot.... this made sure that there wasn't any distracting shadow under the bathtub and there was enough DoF to cover Lamisa with the shower bowl....











    this time I was using the 70-210mm to be able to compress the frame as much as possible.... I wasn't covering the whole length of the bathtub, so vertical shooting was possible, and so was the use of a tele.... I was facing some problem with the setup, as it was more suited to the earlier shoot, where I was shooting one frame at a time.... but this time, I couldn't afford to lose a frame.... but I did.... hmm..... may be I would have to find another setup for this kind of a shoot....

    this was the first part of the shoot.... there's a second part coming up..... and we have a plan to do a third part soon enough, with a little bit of different flavour....

    stay tuned for more....
    blog comments powered by Disqus