Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday 22 September 2011

    child or brainchild??

    22 September 2011
    Mohammadpur, Dhaka, Bangladesh

    it was a plan for some time.... but somehow the opportunity was not presenting itself.... and adding to that, I was also lazy enough to present it from starting.... Lamisa in a setting of wisdom was the idea.... the wise child of .... uh... um.... wherever..... and with some unique books of great volume, I wanted to create that contrasting environment around her.... somehow, it just happened today.... my long-lasting laziness gave way to some energy and with that energy I mustered the weighty stuff....









    haven't had the time to read books for a long time..... there was a time when I was an avid reader.... still remember being the last person at the Mumbai airport boarding the plane just because I had to spend the last penny at the airport bookstore!!..... well, those are memories now.... with no real reading in the horizon, this is what the books could do best for me....






    anyway, down to the dirty..... technical stuff.... I used my "Lazy Light" this time... didn't want to tweak too much with the lighting.... just the basic... the main thing about this shoot wasn't about lighting... it was rather the subject that took a front seat; alone.... used f11 for sufficient depth, and that was one of the reasons to use that light.... its also a light that gives speed in my hand.... I didn't miss a single moment in the shoot....






    lot more to come soon enough....
    blog comments powered by Disqus