Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday 12 September 2011

    Ideas of the Week: Week 2

    Week 2: 03 September - 09 September, 2011



    just sharing my ideas, findings and activities in one page at the end of each week... you might have been busy this week, not being able to see all the materials I've shared online during the week...

    the weekly update "Ideas of the Week" allows the readers to browse through my stuff in one go... I'll summarise all the blog activities of mine in Blogger.com and Wordpress... would also compile all my best shares through Twitter.... and in this compilation would be a summary of my micro-blog in Tumblr.... my photos in Flickr would also be shared along with any other online activities....



    My blog posts on Blogger.com:



    first blog from Rajshahi tour..... outdoor strobist portraits in fading light and some lessons learned, in daylight plus one.....


    making the best out of available "artificial" light.... editing platform not with me on travel.... so, hardly any retouching... making day.....



    my first visit to Rani Bhabani's Palace at Natore.... a portrait session among the ruins.... all natural light.....  the queen and the royals.....



    my second visit to Puthia Palace, Rajshahi...... couldn't resist some portraiture in some amazing late afternoon light.....  Puthia rediscovered.....





    My Tumblr micro-blog:

    statements..... on the wall graffiti at Rajshahi Railway Station....

    the bridge guy.... crossing the mighty Jamuna River...

    rain rain go away.... rain on our way back to Dhaka

    just a few drops..... weather report from Rajshahi.....

    return to the waterfront..... a second visit to the bank of the Padma....

    shallow diver!!..... some easy fun on the bank of the Padma....

    a touch of countryside..... a short, but enjoyable trip on the outskirts of Rajshahi City....

    green shadows..... train journey to Rajshahi....

    the jute.... on the visit to Narayanganj jute mill exactly one year ago....

    calm Motijheel...... empty streets of the business districts on Eid holidays....







    My Twitter shares:




    Earthshots Photo of the day: Vietnamese lady. by Spencer Montero

    9/11: 25 Indelible Pictures....

    Earthshots Photo of the day: Spirit of Adventure by Vadim Balakin

    Magnum Photos Today's Pictures: National Piano Month

    our TTL buddy!!... Earthshots Photo of the day: A Risky Journey by Train by Md. Khalid Rayhan Shawon

    wonderful aerial photography Peter Cox - Old Head of Kinsale Golf Course from the Air

    Earthshots Photo of the day: Serengetti Morning by Jeff Rennicke

    Dog Tag Chandelier, Fayetteville Veterans Park – National Geographic Photo of the Day

    aerial photography by Peter Cox.... Old Head of Kinsale

    Earthshots Photo of the day: Deadly Beauty (Veratrum album) by Robin Black



    My Flickr photos:






    devotion.....iii..... devotion series continues... from Rani Bhanani's Palace....

    devotion.....ii...... another in the devotion series.... this time from Puthia Palace, Rajshahi

    only if we wanted to.... a favourite photo from my Motijheel stroll...


    Photo of the Week.....I'll come up with a single photo from all my shoots out of the whole week and feature it here.... this week, its my favourite shot from my short Motijheel walk....

    only if we wanted to.....

     only if we wanted to..... [Motijheel, Dhaka, Bangladesh]

    blog comments powered by Disqus