Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday 18 October 2010

    Durga Nobomi.....

    16 October 2010
    Rajshahi, Bangladesh

    was having a very busy day at Rajshahi..... went to the Silk Village during the day and then made it to the Durga Puja celebrations in the evening..... me and my uncle had planned this depending on the info received from priests the day earlier.... we were planning to catch the Arti, which was supposed to happen sometime around 8:00PM.... we also had a dilemma of some sort with the time we could spend there.... we had a family dinner almost coinciding with this event.... so, we had to cut short our venture by some margin...... still managed to get enough time to visit two separate Puja Mandaps....

    had a glimpse of Arti at both the places.... used a flash in one of the Mandaps to accentuate the lighting at the scene a little..... my uncle was to the rescue once again..... a very friendly guy indeed..... and we forgot our age differences for a while.... he also enjoyed the experience, as I guessed.... used the SU-800 as trigger, as I didn't have the choice of changing power in the remote flash..... at the other Mandap, I was relying completely on the ISO performance of my D700....... took as many shots as I could and filled the card..... it was a rather short venture, but an enjoyable one.....





    blog comments powered by Disqus