Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday 27 August 2010

    simulating daylight.......

    27 August 2010
    Mohammadpur, Dhaka, Bangladesh

    I've tried this kinda shot at Baliati as well during the last photowalk there in May 2010.... now, I can try to replicate this once again.....

    it was a gloomy day.... just rained.... and there was hardly any sunlight, let alone harsh sunlight... I put an SB-900 on a tripod in the balcony and triggered it with the help of Elinchrom Skyport radio trigger.... put a warm gel filter on the flash to simulate late afternoon sunlight..... the grills on the window did the rest..... I just wished I could place the flash a bit further from the window, but the size of the balcony restricted this.... I had to be happy with this.....





    Nikon D700 + Nikkor AF 50mm f1.4D
    1/30s, f8, ISO400
    Strobist info:
    Nikon SB-900 with warm gel filter on tripod, triggered by Elinchrom Skyport @ 1/2 power
    blog comments powered by Disqus