Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday 30 August 2010

    Lamisa's possessions, part 1

    18-19 May 2010
    Mohammadpur, Dhaka, Bangladesh

    too lazy I always had been and had really felt this in my bones this time round.... my daughter is growing out of her possessions and I'm yet to finish my job.... I'm lazy indeed!!

    I took this project back in May this year and wanted to shoot the things before they faded away in memory..... and I think I already let a lot of that go away..... I will never be able to forgive myself for that..... anyway, I'm trying to revive this project and really want to pursue this time.... lets see, what happens....

    these are some of the shoots from last May.....





















    Nikon D700 + Sigma APO 150mm f2.8 EX DG HSM Macro
    1/100s, f3.2-5.6, ISO 200
    Nikon SB-900 on camera shooting TTL, bounced off white ceiling
    blog comments powered by Disqus