Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday 22 July 2009

    Solar Eclipse!!!

    for the office-goers like me, we have to cut a deal with Nature...... my time with the sun was fixed to the minumum....... I woke up early to see the eclipse, but went to bed soon enough after seeing the amound of clouds lurking above...... woke up once again at my usual time and started to prepare myself to go to office...... thats the time I noticed that it was really murky...... I peeked through the window and could see the sun with my bare eyes, because clouds still dominated.......

    phenomenon............ [Solar Eclipse, Dhaka, Bangladesh]
    100% solar eclipse was visible from Panchagarh, a norther district of Bangladesh........ but this is not something for the faint-hearted office-goers......... even if the next chance to see this never comes.......... had to be satisfied with something less........ 93% eclipse was visible from Dhaka....... that was enough of a phenomenon for the timid........



    the moment came right then...... saw some birds flying around; in fact, circling.... rushed to fetch my cam...... it didn't really become an easy thing..... the birds were not really listening to me..... but when they did show up in the right place, the sun decided to hide behind the clouds...... so, I had to wait for some time to get the moment I want...... such moments don't really come at one's own will though...... so, had to accept whatever was on offer....

    Time: 08:03 Bangladesh Standard Time (BST); 22 July 2009
    Place: Mohammadpur, Dhaka, Bangladesh
    Equipment: Nikon D90 + Sigma APO 150mm f2.8 EX DG HSM Macro.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment