Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday 23 July 2009

    Kuakata, here I come!!!

    after 2006, 2007 and 2008, it would be my fourth visit to Kuakata in four years.... but all the previous tours had been individual tours..... this is the first time I'm traveling there with a group...... Flickr's TTL group has organised this "safari" and more than 20 clickers are hoping to set foot on this beautiful beach........

    it would be a tough journey, expecting to be on the road for at least 10 hours...... and the last leg of the journey is supposed to be through a mine-field.... lets see how tough it becomes......

    From Kuakata, Patuakhali, Bangladesh, July 2008


    it would be morning when we reach Kuakata...... and hoping to see what the rainy season has in store for us..... I've always traveled there during the rainy season, and that what always waves at me......

    life had been too hectic of late..... and was not sure about this tour until this evening..... just had to make sure that I didn't have any job stored for the weekend.......

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment