Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday 27 July 2009

    Back from Kuakata................

    it was another tour of this place that touched me........ just like the previous tours, I was constantly looking for the same things that I've seen...... why?..... because I wanted to measure change...... this is one part of the world that is undergoing some huge change...... and this change is what I was trying to document....






    it was a great adventure...... some of us visited Kuakata several times; while others had their very first visit...... yet, it was a rewarding tour for everyone..... Shudipto did a wonderful job organising, even though it was his first visit there...... TTL once again proved to be a hub for passionate photographers.....

    had been too busy all day to give updates...... but I hope I will be producing some stories within the next few days......

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment