Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday 22 July 2009

    First try with desaturation..........

    indoor portraiture is the place where I've been trying out a few things for some time...... this all started with the SB-600 that I bought some time back....... nowadays, this is one of my most regularly used accessories.......





    I've always kept myself from "heavy" editing....... but slowly but surely, I'm trying out a few tricks with my indoor photography....... this was my first try with desaturation...... also added a bit of vignetting, which I used only once before....

    now looking to get the flash off camera...... that would of course, require some more investment........ lets see where it goes.........

    Models: Proma & Lamisa

    Equipment: Nikon D700 + Nikkor AF 50mm f1.4D; Nikon D90 + Nikkor AF 85mm f1.8D; Nikon SB-600 bounced from the wall.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment