Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday 9 May 2010

    A morning stroll....... after a while......

    its been a while since I last went out in the coolish morning hours..... its no longer that cool though.... 6:30 means quite a bit of sunlight.... yet, the urge to go out with the camera no matter what, was too much for me.... after all, it was weekend..... mostly lost the weekday effort and this weekend outing is all that is left now..... hardly managed a partner when Tahsin Bhai called late and got tagged the night before..... but at 6:30AM, I was the only one walking with my camera in hand.... Tahsin Bhai was only on his way, having missed the flight due to some important late-night friendly debate!!....... I walked with the camera in hand...... took the Ring Road of Mohammadpur.... the slanted morning warmth was still hitting me when Tahsin Bhai at last arrived.... it was barely half-an-hour's walk.... though short-lived, I enjoyed this coming back to life.... and the subsequent adda with Tahsin Bhai was a delight..... it was a really enjoyable morning, truly different from a typical morning with eyes closed.....

    From Mohammadpur, 07 May 2010

    king of his empty world.......


    From Mohammadpur, 07 May 2010

    wheels........


    From Mohammadpur, 07 May 2010

    securely unsecured!!


    From Mohammadpur, 07 May 2010

    future tycoon!!


    From Mohammadpur, 07 May 2010

    just for a piece of smile......
    blog comments powered by Disqus