Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday 23 December 2009

    Sitakunda won!! :)

    ahh!!.... at last!!... Sitakunda won the battle against my busy schedules!!!...... actually I've finished writing half the blog while I was at Sitakunda.... still, it took five days to complete the post.... actually this was the first time I managed to write the blog before I was done with the photos.....

    my job is killing me!!.... really!!..... I still have the last Sundarbans trip and Nijhum Dwip trip write-ups unfinished!!..... God knows when can I finish the work...

    it was an unprecedented safari from TTL...... not just from the uniqueness of the subjects point of view, the number of participants was something to remember!! :)

    anyway, here is the link to the travel story.....
    Sitakunda, Chittagong, December 2009

    Nature's gift to the un-naturals........ [Bhatiary, Sitakunda, Chittagong, Bangladesh]

    in the land of the giants............ [Bhatiary, Sitakunda, Chittagong, Bangladesh] (by Ideas_R_Bulletproof)

    Gods within, Gods without......... [Sankar Math, Sitakunda, Chittagong, Bangladesh]
    blog comments powered by Disqus