Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday 4 February 2010

    Tanguar Haor....... once again........

    I thought I was lucky to go there at least once in my lifetime...... guess what; I'm going there once again........ tonight..... I simply can't wait.....


    here's some of the glimpses I got last time........
    the first light at the "haor".......... (Tanguar Haor, Sunamganj, Bangladesh
    the beauty of the first light at the "haor" areas of Bangladesh in winter cannot be compared; it can only be enjoyed, and its uniqueness revered and remembered........


    In celebration of life........... [Tanguar Haor, Sunamganj, Bangladesh]
    thats the largest concentration of migratory birds I've seen in my life....


    I drank the beauty of my land........... [Sunamganj, Bangladesh] (by Ideas_R_Bulletproof)

    I've seen the land...... I drank its beauty......... and wanna be drunk until my last minutes........
    blog comments powered by Disqus