Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday 16 December 2009

    Desherchobi.... yes, its my website!! :P

    Had been blogging for a while...... but never really though of getting a web address of my own...... somehow I found out that the name I had been using for my travel blog (Desherchobi) can be found in some Google searches....... so, when I got the opportunity to get the name confirmed over the World Wide Web, I took it.......

    so, its official now...... I have a website....... :P

    desherchobi: the face of my motherland

    I had been trying very hard for the last couple of days to get the website online on Victory Day...... and I think I just managed to follow Neaz Bhai........ :P

    please don't feel shy to give your feedback on the website..... I would be very glad if you do so........ thanks!! :)
    blog comments powered by Disqus