Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday 23 October 2009

    Strobist Experiment: Orange Gel Filter as Hair Light

    this was one of my first experiments with Orange Gel Filter that came with the SB-900..... for once, wanted to use a reflector to reduce the shadows on the subject's right..... but at that time, I didn't have a stand to hold the reflector...... and there also wasn't anyone to act as a human stand.... the backdrop came naturally as a result of slight light falloff from the umbrella..... use of a softbox might have demanded another light for background illumination.......

    anyway, the end result, though a bit dark on the subject's right, kind of satisfied me..... the shadows gave sort of a thoughtful mood, I think......



    setup.........
    blog comments powered by Disqus