Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday 8 March 2013

    on International Women's Day.....

    08 March 2013

    while thinking about what to write, I began to search my mind.... and ended up searching my soul.... to me, this single day to appreciate womanhood is nothing.... the people who are just inseparable parts our lives, they deserve a lot more than just a single day of appreciation... but its true that a day like this makes us think about them.... them... the persons without whom this world would've been without colour.... its because of this day that I'm writing this blog post... and its because of this blog post, that I've searched the inner parts of my soul....





    every person in this world deserves his/her dues... and that what justice is all about... we are having to declare an international day for women because of the lack of justice... justice towards all the women folks out there.... we don't have to look too far to see how we are doing in terms of justice.... if every person does justice to others around him/her, there remains no injustice.... so, problem lies within our homes.... society is nothing but a collection of homes.... homes like ours...

    being a family portrait photographer I have the privilege of getting close to families... seeing their bonds, feeling their emotions.... and I've never seen more emotion than what I saw in women... especially mothers..... yes, women tend to be more emotional.... but that what make them bring all the colours.... without them the world would've been full of colourless concretes.... I grew up around my mother; fell in love and married my wife; got another mother as a gift from the marriage; gave birth to a wonderful baby girl.... to me, women are all that I have... never had a sister, but that emptiness has been overcome with time, with the help of all the women I have around me; especially my sister-in-law (my brother's wife), who filled that position quite nicely....

    to me, the meaning of women is a lot more than celebrating International Women's Day.... to me, everyday is a women's day.... but that day, women should be hand-in-hand with men and men should be with women.... thats the foundation of human bond.... and thats how it should be.....
    blog comments powered by Disqus