Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday 18 August 2011

    fashion shoot with LX-5??

    18 August 2011
    Mohammadpur, Dhaka, Bangladesh

    oh yes!!.... Lamisa just got her new pair of shoes from her grandpa and she was more than just eager to show it off.... and when such moments occur, you have to resort to the best camera (which is defined by Chase Jarvis as the camera that is available to you).... I was privileged, because I had a lot more than what Chase Jarvis was mentioning about.... I had the fantastic Panasonic Lumix LX-5, and with it I had my most portable strobist gear (a YN-560 flash, Elinchrom Skyport radio trigger and receiver and a 60cm x 38cm home-made collapsible diffuser).... and all of that was packed inside the same bag where I had my netbook with its charger, mobile internet and some small stuff... this is my most favourite bag, which I mentioned in an earlier post....











    Lamisa's mom played the assistant's role with the diffuser and the YN-560 flash.... and that turned out to be a fashion shoot after all.... I used the "Paper Toner" tone in Color Efex Pro for some of the images to make it more punchy and to focus on Lamisa's growing talent as a baby model!!









    for the last part, some old collectibles of my wife and her brother gave Lamisa another excuse to stay still in front of the camera.... in fact, that was the only way to shoot her shoes!!

    more to come soon enough.....
    blog comments powered by Disqus