Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday 4 February 2011

    two weeks to do a test!!

    03 February 2011
    Mohammadpur, Dhaka, Bangladesh

    for the first time I now have a seamless backdrop that spans 8ft across.... length had never been a problem.... but this continuous width had always eluded me..... and with the poor availability of stuff in here, a simple thing can become precious......

    well, its been around two weeks since I've acquired this new white backdrop..... had been busy of late, and also lazy..... its been a while since my last blog post..... my travel blog has suffered the most for sure.... but would surely want to keep this one running..... some desperation is needed to break the jinx.... the push came from within.... and there we go.... some ready subjects...... just had to set up the new backdrop for a test..... actually just unpacked it for the first time!!



    set-up....

    blog comments powered by Disqus