Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday 13 June 2010

    A day of rainbows........

    13 June 2010

    only if I could change this world...... I could watch that wonderful rainbow from the rooftop..... and the lovely glow of the sunset trying to overshadow the colours of the rainbow.... only if I could..... I was at work when Kamal called me...... he though I was the only one who regularly carries a camera..... but he didn't know that the camera had long been replaced by a netbook..... work became more important than emotion..... don't even know when this happened......

    I took a short break from my work to go to the balcony..... the eastern sky was covered with that huge huge rainbow...... I could only get a glimpse of that peeping over another big concrete structure.... at least, it reminded me of the full rainbows that I had captured some time back.....

    rainbow at sunrise....... [Cox's Bazaar Beach, Bangladesh]
    rainbow at sunrise....... [Cox's Bazaar Beach, Bangladesh]


    Welcome to the Bengali Month of Ashar....... [Dhaka, Bangladesh]
    Welcome to the Bengali Month of Ashar....... [Dhaka, Bangladesh]
    blog comments powered by Disqus