Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday 11 November 2009

    Really struggling with busy schedules........

    it had been some time since I've come back from Nijhum Dwip...... I've managed to have so little time since then, that it has become virtually impossible for me to anything timely...... the images from the TTL Nijhum Dwip Safari had been edited, but they still haven't found their home online...... so far I've only been able to share some activity pictures from the tour...... work on the travel blog hasn't even started yet.....

    but this all hasn't been that bad..... I've had a nice event within this time..... the TTL Studiowalk was a huge refreshment...... I had completed all the work from the Studiowalk within one night..... if I failed to keep that time, it would've added to my backlog..... I still haven't been able to write a word on my last trip to Sundarbans..... its a real pity, since that tour was my longest trip to that area..... anyway, lets see that there for me in the coming days.....
    blog comments powered by Disqus