Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday 30 September 2009

    Hajiganj tour was a really nice break.......

    I had become so bored during this long stretch of holidays....... virtually spent most of the time at home...... missed several photo opportunities for this reason or that...... but I did continue shooting within my home; becoming a strobist by this time.....

    my nanabari Hajiganj in Chandpur was a nice break from this boredom...... and didn't miss any chance this time...... missed the Durga Puja Bijoya Dashami celebrations in Dhaka, but got a different taste of the same event in a rural setting..... still trying to figure out whether I've really shot some keepers..... didn't get a lotta time since my return though.......

    went to the bank of the mighty Meghna River at Chandpur for a nice break with the family.... it was not just a nice break, an opportunity to give the camera some practice as well....... on the way to Chandpur, I had to stop the car to shoot this........


    just when the sun decided to peep........just when the sun decided to peep........ [Hajiganj, Chandpur, Bangladesh]

    this was a great moment of Nature...... but I don't consider this as one of my better works...... there's no subject in this shot..... and it hardly has any other substance other than the rays through the smog and the sun-star..... but still, this is one of those pics that keeps ppl interested in my photography, rather than getting bored with images that require a lot of thoughts......:)

    will sit with the 550+ images that I shot during the tour again this evening.....
    blog comments powered by Disqus